World Finer Foods LLC
World of Flavor Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C.,
18 YEARS AND OLDER
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Beginning at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 17, 2015 through 2 pm EST on October 29, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter without purchase, go to www.reesespecialtyfoods.com/promotions and fill out every required field in the entry form. Only on-line entries accepted or permitted. Weekly Prizes will be awarded at random based on the submitted entries for that 7 day period. Winners of the Weekly Prize will be notified via email and or phone. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded at random based on the submitted entries at the entire promotion period. Winner of the Grand Prize will be notified via email and or phone. There is a limit of one (1) entry per email address each day. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: World Finer Foods “World of Flavor Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C 18 years of age or older as of September 17, 2015. Employees of World Finer Foods LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective affiliates, suppliers and agencies, wholesalers, distributors and retailers and employees thereof, as well as the immediate family members of and individuals residing in the same household of such persons (whether related or not) are ineligible. This Promotion is void wherever prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules. Sponsor may report, as required by applicable statute or regulation, the value of the prize and the identity of the winner to appropriate taxing authorities.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly prize winners at the end of each 7 day period and the one (1) Grand Prize winner at the end of the promotion period. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone. If the potential winners fail to respond within the timeline stated in the notification email, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period. Delivery of the prize requires a complete street address (P.O. boxes are not accepted), which may be requested by the Sponsor. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING: SWEEPSTAKES:
Weekly Prizes: Six (6) total prize packs including 10 Featured Reese Specialty Food Products ($30.00) and a Reese Branded Glass Cutting Board ($20.00) in a decorative suitcase ($35.00). The AVR of each Weekly Prizes is $85.00; the total AVR of all Weekly Prizes is $510.00. Grand Prize: One (1) total prize including Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron 20 Piece Cookware ($799.95) and a selection of Reese Specialty Foods Products ($60.00), Reese Branded Glass Cutting Board ($20.00), Decorative Suitcase ($35.00) The total AVR of the Grand Prize is $914.95. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of winners. Odds of winning a Weekly or Grand Prize depend upon the actual number of entrants received and the timing of entrants.
5. Weekly Prize Winner Notification: Potential Weekly Prize winners will be notified via an email and or phone as submitted by the entrant. Prizes will then be mailed to winners 4– 6 weeks following the date of the prize win. Failure to claim the prize as instructed, the return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize.
6. Grand Prize Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via an email and or phone as submitted by the entrant. Prizes will then be mailed to the winner 4– 6 weeks following the date of the prize win. Failure to claim the prize as instructed, the return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize.
6. GENERAL RULES: By participating, participants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By participating, participants agree to release and hold Sweepstakes Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the promotion or use or redemption of a prize. By playing, entrant agrees to have his/her name used for advertising and marketing and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, permission unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees’ to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for advertising and marketing and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, permission unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, stolen, inaccurate, damaged, undelivered or delayed game plays, prize claims or emails; or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, seeding or by any human error or otherwise which may occur in the programming of this promotion, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of game plays or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials. Sweepstakes Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If due to a computer programming, seeding, network or other error, more prizes of any prize level are claimed than intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, prizes for that prize level will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid and non-suspect eligible prize claims received for the prize at issue, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event will Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical difficulties or other causes compromise the integrity, administration or conduct of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online participant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) this sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a Court of competent jurisdiction located within the State of New Jersey; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in this sweepstakes and in no event will participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees, or any other costs; (5) Winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for prizes valued in excess of $600.00. Winners may be required to submit proof of age and residency. Winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor their respective parent companies and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any claims due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property, resulting in whole or in part from acceptance or use of the Prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. (4) Participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the weekly prize winners and Grand Prize winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: World Finder Foods Prize Center, C/O Rinck Advertising, 2 Great Falls Plaza, 6th Floor, Unit 8, Auburn, Maine 04210. Please indicate the Giveaway as “World of Flavor Sweepstakes”.
Requests received after November 25, 2015 will not be honored.
Administrator: Rinck Advertising, 2 Great Falls Plaza, 6th Floor, Unit 8, Auburn, Maine 04210.
SPONSOR: World Finer Foods LLC, 1455 Broad Street 4th Floor, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Le Creuset.
© 2015 World Finer Foods LLC. All rights reserved.
The “World of Flavor” Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of World Finer Foods LLC.