For the Cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree and spray 3- 6" baking pans with baking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, eggs, and almond extract. Stir until fully mixed
3. Divide the batter among the 3 bowls and bake according to package directions approximately 29 minutes. Let cool completely.
For the Frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, cherry juice vanilla extract and almond extract. Continue to mix. Add in the cream 1 tbsp at a time until desired consistency.
1. Chop 1 jar of Reese cherries into bite size pieces and set aside.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the "dome" off of each layer. Cut each layer in half so you have 6 layers of cake.
3. On a cake board or flat plate place the first layer. Spread a thick base of frosting on each cake using an offset spatula or knife. Pipe a border of frosting around the edge cake and scatter 1 rounded tbsp of chopped cherries inside. Repeat with all layers.
4. Flip the last layer over so the flatter side is on top. Using a piping bag, fill in all of the gaps in the layers and smooth lightly with a cake scraper. Place the cake in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the fridge and frost the entire cake with a light layer of frosting. Using the cake scraper, scrape until you can see the cake through the frosting. Add more frosting to the top of the cake and smooth it with an offset spatula. Top with white chocolate curls, and additional maraschino cherries in the shape of a heart.