1. Add the coconut milk and tapioca pearls to a small saucepot and bring to a simmer. Once at a simmer, cook on medium-low heat for 20 minutes while whisking frequently to avoid any of the tapioca pearls to stick to the bottom of the pot. Allow the tapioca pudding to cool slightly, about 3-5 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line your loaf tin with parchment paper.
3. Crack the eggs into a large bowl, then add the vanilla, coconut sugar and give it a good mix with a whisk. Next, add the cooled tapioca pudding and whisk again.
4. Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Whisk well to combine.
5. Pour the cake batter into the prepared loaf tin then bake the cake in the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Once the cake is fully baked, allow it to cool in the loaf tin for 5-20 minutes then carefully turn it out onto a wire cooling rack.
6. Add the chopped dark chocolate, non-dairy milk and coconut oil to a heat-safe bowl and melt using either the double boiler method or the microwave. If you are using the microwave, melt in 3 stages of 20-second increments, stirring each time until fully melted and smooth.
7. Before decorating the cake, allow the cake to cool completely. Pour the chocolate ganache over the cooled cake and smooth with a spoon or an offset spatula then sprinkle the coconut flakes on top.