1. Remove stems from cherries and place thems in round ice cube trays, one in each compartment. These will be the pupils of the eyes.
2. Add the gelatin and half of the coconut milk to a small bowl to allow the gelatin to bloom.
3. In a saucepan, heat the other half of the coconut milk. Stir in the gelatin and coconut milk mixture once the gelatin is fully hydrated.
4. Pour a thin layer of the white, coconut gelatin over the cherries. Do this in thin layers so that the cherries don't float away from the bottom of the molds.
5. Place your trays in the refrigerator until the gelatin is set.
6. Finish filling the molds with the white mixture until you've used it up, or until you are happy with the amount you have added. Chill again until set.
7. Gently pop out the gelatin eyes.