1. Preheat the oven to 375° F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the entire head of garlic in half horizontally and drizzle 1-2 tsp of olive oil over both sides. Wrap both halves of garlic tightly in aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms and delicata squash slices. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of olive oil and toss with 1 tsp salt and the dried thyme. Spread vegetables in an even layer on the prepared pan and place aluminum foil wrapped garlic on the pan with the veggies. Roast for 35-40 minutes, until squash is golden brown, mushrooms are dark and smell fragrant, and garlic is soft and golden. Set aside.
3. Combine pumpkin seeds and 1/4 tsp of salt in a small bowl. Drizzle with a tsp of olive oil and then transfer to a baking sheet. Spread in an even layer and roast for 4-5 minutes, until deeply golden brown. Set aside.
4. In a high-speed blender, combine artichoke hearts along with their liquid, pesto, 3/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of it’s skins and into the blender. Blend on high speed until sauce is smooth and emulsified.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, and toss hot pasta with artichoke sauce and roasted vegetables and top with roasted pumpkin seeds.