1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and drain the 2 cans of Reese ® Quartered Artichoke Hearts, set a small handful of artichokes to the side, and roughly chop the rest.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 4 tablespoon butter and minced garlic. Stirring occasionally, sauté for about 2 minutes.
3. Next, add the flour, stir to coat then add heavy cream while stirring. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally then add the chicken stock and simmer for another 2 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
4. Next, add the roughly chopped Reese ® Artichoke Hearts, cubed cooked ham, salt, black pepper, and fresh thyme. Stir and simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into a casserole or baking dish then top with mozzarella cheese and the reserved Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts.
6. Bake in the preheated oven uncovered until cheese has melted and is lightly browned, approximately 20 minutes.