1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil and 2 tbsp. of butter over low heat until completely melted.
3. Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10–15 minutes or until all sides are browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle in paprika and stir well. Set aside.
4. In medium bowl, mix together capers, diced tomatoes, chives, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
5. In a large skillet, melt 1 tbsp. of butter over medium heat. Pour in ¼ cup of beaten eggs and ¼ of cooked potatoes. Stir until the eggs begin to solidify.
6. Once omelet begins to form, spoon ¼ cup of the tomato mixture into the center of the omelet. Cover until tomatoes are warm and egg is fully cooked.
7. Fold in half and serve. Repeat for three more omelets or until ingredients have been used.