1) Prepare the filling. In a medium bowl, combine the Reese Chopped Artichoke Hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, asiago, and chopped spinach. Stir to combine, then set aside.
2) Place each chicken breast on a flat surface. Season both sides of each breast with salt, pepper, and paprika. Cut a slit or pocket about 3/4 quarter of the way through each breast, being careful not to cut all the way.
3) Stuff the pocket in each breast with the filling using a spoon, there may be some filling leftover. That is okay, save it for later.. Seal the edges of the pocket with toothpicks. Place in the freezer while preheating a pan over medium-high heat.
4) When the pan is hot, drizzle with olive oil. Then cook the stuffed chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side until golden brown on the outsides and cooked to 165 F. Set aside on a wire rack when finished.
5) To make the sauce in the same pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the garlic, red pepper flakes, Reese Chopped Artichoke Hearts. Stir to combine and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Then add the cream cheese, mozzarella, asiago, milk, spinach, and any leftover filling that you had from before.. Season with salt and pepper and then stir to combine. Bring to
6) Once the sauce is thickened, return the stuffed chicken to the pan over the sauce and serve hot. Enjoy!