1. Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Add the ground chicken, scallions, ginger, garlic, and black pepper to a bowl. Mix until just combined.
3. Coat your hands with a bit of sesame oil, and roll the meat into tablespoon-size balls (will make 15-20 meatballs) placing them on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake the meatballs in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are browned on the bottom and cooked through.
4. To make the sticky sauce, add the sesame oil, soy sauce, orange juice, Ty Ling General Tso Sauce and rice vinegar to a medium saucepan. Set over medium-high heat and bring the sauce to a boil. Boil 5-8 minutes, until the sauce thickens and reduces by about 1/3. Remove from the heat.
5. Pour the sauce over the meatballs, tossing to combine.
6. Drain and chop the Reese® Baby Corn into bite-size pieces then lightly sauté in a skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
7. Serve the meatballs and sauce over bowls of rice topped with the sautéd Reese® Baby Corn, scallions and sesame seeds.
Credit: Joni @Foodbyjonister