1. To a bowl, add 1 cup water and water chestnut powder. Whisk until combined.
2. Add 2 cups of water to sauce pot and bring to a simmer then add the sugar. Turn heat to low and mix until sugar is dissolved.
3. Next, add the in the water chestnut mixture to the pot and stir constantly until the mixture has slightly thickened and coats the back of the spoon.
4. Now add the chopped Reese® Water Chestnuts and fold into the mixture.
5. Pour into a lightly greased small square pan and steam in a steam basket over high heat for 10 mins. After 10 minutes, turn down heat and continue to steam for another 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.