1. Prepare cherry jello according to package directions and distribute among serving glasses. Refrigerate for 90 minutes and stir in chopped cherries. Continue to refrigerate until set, approximately 4 hours.
2. Prepare blue raspberry jello according to package directions and distribute among serving glasses. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. For layered jello cups, distribute the jello half way up and refrigerate for atleast 4 hours. With the second flavored jello, fill the cups to the top and refrigerate for another 4 hours.
4. To prepare whipped cream, in a medium bowl, beat the cream with a hand mixer or standing mixer until bubbles start to form. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Top all cups with cherries and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!