1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add 1 package of Holland Rusk and blend until toast has turned into crumbs.
3. In a mixing bowl, add crumbs from the food processor and melted butter. Stir until crumbs are evenly coated. Set aside ⅛ cup of crumbs mixture.
4. In a 9" spring form cake pan lined with cooking spray, pack crumb mixture to create a crust.
5. In a small bowl, combine salt, sugar, cornstarch, and flour.
6. In two different bowls, separate egg whites from the egg yolk. Gently beat egg yolks.
7. In a double broiler, pour in milk on very low heat. Slowly add in the flour mixture a little at a time. Once dry mixture is added, gently pour in the egg yolks and add vanilla extract.
8. Stir continuously until mixture has the consistency of pudding.
9. Remove pudding mixture from burner. Cover mixture with plastic wrap and set aside to cool.
10. Gently beat egg whites until thick. Mix in Confectioners’ sugar and continue to beat until meringue is created.
11. Pour cooled custard into crust.
12. Slowly add meringue on top of the custard and sprinkle remaining Holland Rusk crumbs on top.
13. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
14. Garnish with whipped cream and berries.